Earnest HR has signed an agreement with the Tata Institute of Social Sciences- School of Vocational Education to become its 'Vertical Anchor' for the Management , Entrepreneurship & Professional skills sector. As per the agreement Earnest HR shall be responsible for the following-
- Skill gap analysis & geo mapping
- Content Creation
- Facilitate Hub selection, registration & activation
- Ensure SOP adherence
In addition to this Earnest HR shall also create its own training hubs which shall be responsible for the following-
- Mobilization of Trainees
- Collect payments from trainees
- Provide classroom infrastructure
- Provide theoretical training
- Facilitate selection & registration of SKPs
- Facilitate conduct of aptitude assessment
- Facilitate Examination and certification
- Assist in placement of trainees
- Collection of Fees
Earnest HR shall be conducting courses in the area of Management , Entrepreneurship & Professional skills and Automotive sector.
All the exams will be conducted by TISS and certificate/ diploma/ degree will be awarded by them..
Mr Ajay Mallapurkar Director Earnest HR, being handed over the signed agreement between TISS-SVE andEarnest HR by Chairperson TISS-SVE Dr Neela Dabir.