The evolution of the concept of performance management as a new Human Resource Management model reflects a change of emphasis in organizations away from command-and-control toward a facilitation model of leadership. The performance management process provides an opportunity for the employee and performance manager to discuss development goals and jointly create a plan for achieving those goals.Eligibility
HR professionals, training officers, personal staff and others who carry the responsibility for the design and implementation of performance management system.Course Structure:
Duration –2 daysCourse Content
1. Understanding appraisal process & maintenance of records.
2. Principles of effective appraisals.
3. Methods of performance appraisals.
4. SMART objectives.
5. Appraisal skills.
6. Appraisal documentation and follow up.
7. Appraisal preparation.
8. Appraisal checklist.
9. Handling conflicts in appraisals.
10. Grievance handling.
11. Employee Discipline.
12. Employee engagement.