Instructional design is the process of creating content for training programs or for an academic course. This course will be useful for those who are already working in education or training field or those who wish to make this a career. It shall equip the participant to design appropriate content depending on the need of the target audience to be trained.Eligibility
• Graduates with more than 5 years experience in the field of education or training.
• Existing members from T&D functions in Industry.
Course Duration-The course would be for a total duration of 120 hours. These could be completed in the following ways-
1. 12 weeks evening course for working professionals ( 2 hours Mon-Friday)
2. 2-3 months weekend course ( 6 Hours on Sat/Sun)
Students will be assessed on project work and a written examination that will be conducted at the end of the courseSyllabus
This course focuses on the process of content designing for a structured course/training. One of the important topics of this is creating learning objectives for the course.Course Content:
1. Adult learning Elements
2. Learning Process
3. Learning Methods
4. Training Need Assessment
5. Writing learning objectives
6. Creating Content
7. Training Delivery
8. Training Evaluation