Our endeavour is to see that every child in our country gets access to quality education. We hold this cause very dearly and are working on it in our own little way. With a small team of software developers we are working on developing an ERP platform for an NGO called 'Doorstep School' (www.doorstepschool.org). The ERP is being developed to achieve the following objectives-
- Provide a platform to 'Doorstep' staff to store and analyse all data related to its ‘Every Child Counts (ECC)’ Campaign. The ECC campaign is about helping under privileged children to enrol in schools.
- ERP will help 'Doorstep' reach children who are deprived of their right to education thereby helping them enrol in a nearby school and finding volunteers to mentor them.
- Each child will be mentored by a volunteer who will be able to submit periodical reports into the ERP. Anyone can volunteer to mentor a child located in the vicinity of her residence /office by writing to doorstep http://www.doorstepschool.org/pune/get-involved/volunteer/
- The ERP shall help ‘Doorstep’ organise and monitor volunteer activity across locations.
- Data regarding children progress at school would be analysed to take timely corrective action
- The ERP shall also help in fund raising by providing complete transparency regarding usage of funds to donors on a live basis.
- The ERP shall assist corporate organisations and other NGOs to replicate the very successful ECC campaign in their city